[junkie-button url=”https://infomeddnews.com/” style=”grey” size=”medium” type=”round” target=”_blank”] HOME [/junkie-button]
Personalized orthopedic implants, remote cardiac health management, continuous patient monitoring, and sleep management device, are some of the innovations that are profiled in TechVision’s latest edition of the Medical Device TOE. These innovations span the breadth of the healthcare industry, and have all been developed by innovative medical device companies, keeping in mind the emerging technology and market trends shaping the industry.
The Medical Device TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) analyzes and reports on new and emerging technologies and advances in R&D; product development; and regulatory matters related to neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
Key Topics Covered:
- Innovative Personalized Knee Implant
- Efficient Electrocardiogram Management and Reporting Software
- Continuous Patient Monitoring Solutions in Hospitals and Homes
- Cloud Solution Enabling Life Science Companies
- Hand-held Device for Objective Measurement of Brain Disorders
- Safe, Sustainable and Low-Cost Production of Tc-99m Medical Isotope
- Disposable and Cordless Surgical Retractor with Integrated LED Light Source
- Over-the-counter (OTC) Simplistic Anti-snoring Device
- Industry Contacts
More information can be found here.