This report is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Orthopedic Devices therapeutic area.
When a bone is fractured, the body naturally generates a low-level electric field to stimulate healing. For some patients, however, the body’s natural healing processes are ineffective, and fractures experience delayed or non-union. Additionally, patients treated with spinal fusion procedures may have difficultly healing. A number of risk factors contribute to these outcomes, including osteoporosis, smoking, diabetes, obesity, and previously failed spinal fusion.
Bone Growth Stimulators have been developed in order to promote healing in patients who are at risk for failed unions of long bone fractures or for spinal fusion. These devices can be either implanted or external, and operate by applying electrical or ultrasonic current to the fracture or fusion site.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the Market Model
Currently marketed bone growth stimulators and evolving competitive landscape:
- Insightful review of the key industry trends
- Annualized bone growth stimulators market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2028
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights:
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition the analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market
- SWOT analysis for bone growth stimulators market
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for bone growth stimulators market
Understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system
- Country specific reimbursement policies
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape
- DJO Global
- Zimmer Biomet
For more information about this report visit here.