Newly added opportunities include:
- Canon Medical On Demand: Learners can access live, accredited, no-cost educational webinars to keep up with the clinical, technical, and practice-related developments in medical imaging. Many of these courses provide education credits that fulfill certification requirements and are aligned with the Joint Commission. Courses cover topics such as:
- Safe Operation and Dose Optimization for Aquilion CT Scanners
- The Practice of Optimizing Ergonomics
- Non-Contrast Renal MRA
To register for upcoming courses, or review archived lessons, visit https://learning.us.medical.canon/Canon-On-Demand.
- Clinical Support Library: Customers can access a library of online clinical support tools and use-case videos offering skill-specific training and product education for the company’s most prominent imaging systems. The library is created with the customer in mind, offering application support and TechTips that provide step-by-step instructions for a range of diagnostic imaging systems.
- Healthcare Economics Learning Portal: A public portal dedicated to helping clinicians navigate the changing landscape of healthcare policy reimbursements, with offerings like accredited Healthcare Economics courses, articles on current issues impacting the industry and the ability to schedule a consultation with Canon Medical’s resident Healthcare Economics expert, Tom Szostak.
“Our customers have a range of educational needs, from busy clinicians looking for resources to help them stay up-to-date with evolving imaging technology to technologists interested in the latest system innovations and mastering new workflows,” said Mike Rittman, senior director, Education and Sales Support, Canon Medical Systems, Inc. “Canon Medical delivers a comprehensive suite of educational resources to meet our customers where they are.”