Fluke Biomedical introduces the ESA614 Electrical Safety Analyzer, an all-in-one solution that combines a multimeter, safety analyzer, and ECG simulator in a single safety test instrument. The small, lightweight analyzer features pre-set, on-board automated testing templates that ensure accurate testing of compliance to ANSI/AAMI ES1:1993 and NFPA 99 U.S. electrical safety standards.
The ESA614 features a streamlined push-button interface that allows quick access to highly-comprehensive functions and features, and an intuitive interface that guides users through tests. Its large display gives clear indications of available functions, set-up criteria, device-under-test receptacle conditions, and test results.
The analyzer’s pre-set templates allow technicians to conduct simple tests to comprehensive analysis at the push of a button with the unit guiding them through process quickly and accurately in three simple steps:
- Select the test sequence corresponding to the standard of choice;
- Initiate the automated test sequence;
- Store the results on-board or wirelessly export to your PC in seconds.
The automated test sequences are easily customized to suit individual testing requirements.
The ESA614 features:
- An ergonomic design with an integrated handle and tilt stand making it portable and easy to use.
- Five applied parts jacks and easy ECG snap connection with an optional expander box for up to 12-lead ECG testing.
- Easy data entry through barcodes, external keyboard, or on-board keypad.
- Fast and convenient data storage and exchange through wireless communication or a removable memory card.
- Field replaceable mains fuses to keep the unit out of the shop.
- Fluke quality and ruggedness for long-term reliability. The analyzer is manufactured according to ISO 13485 and is FDA compliant.
The ESA614, which is available in the United States only, comes with a two-year extended warranty (no-cost available after first-year calibration at any authorized Fluke Biomedical Service Center)
For more information on the Fluke Biomedical ESA614 Electrical Safety Analyzer, visit www.flukebiomedical.com/esa614.