Global Anesthesia Gas Blenders Market 2019-2023
The “Global Anesthesia Gas Blenders Market 2019-2023” report is now available.
The anesthesia gas blenders market will register a CAGR of over 5% by 2023.
Increasing prevalence of diseases and their related risk factors will drive the growth of the market. The incidence of different types of cancer such as lung cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer in increasing. The risk of prevalence of these diseases significantly increases with age, which involves rising number of surgical procedures requiring general anesthesia. This, in turn is fueling the demand of anesthesia gas blenders.
Use of inhalational anesthesia among special population.
The use of general anesthesia in special population group will drive the demand for anesthesia gas blenders. Inhalation anesthesia has been the most preferred option for pediatrics over 150 years. Non pediatric anesthesiologists prefer inhalation anesthesia due to its ease of use and safety features
Limitation of gas mixing system
Mechanical gas mixing systems are associated with various inherent safety concerns and limitations. Anesthesia workstations with electronic gas mixers will not function if electric power fails. Such limitations and complications are restricting the widespread adoption of anesthesia gas blenders to a certain extent.
The market appears to be highly fragmented and with the presence of several companies including Hamilton Medical and Lwenstein Medical GmbH & Co. KG the competitive environment is quite intense. Factors such as increasing prevalence of diseases and their related risk factors and use of inhalational anesthesia among special population, will provide considerable growth opportunities to anesthesia gas blenders manufactures.
io-Med Devices Inc., EKU Elektronik GmbH, Flow-Meter Spa, Hamilton Medical, and Lwenstein Medical GmbH & Co. KG are some of the major companies covered in this report.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TECHNOLOGY
- Market segmentation by technology
- Comparison by technology
- Dual-tube flow meter – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Tube flow meter – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by technology
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Asia – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- ROW – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Increasing demand for electronic gas mixing systems
- Increasing focus on development of single flow control N2O/O2 proportioning flow meters
- Increasing demand for anesthesia machines due to growing medical tourism
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Bio-Med Devices Inc.
- EKU Elektronik GmbH
- Flow-Meter Spa
- Hamilton Medical
- Lwenstein Medical GmbH & Co. KG
PART 14: APPENDIX
For more information about this report visit here.