The aneurysm coiling and embolization devices market will register a CAGR of over 10% by 2023.
Technological advances in aneurysm coiling and embolization devices are likely to foster the market growth in the upcoming years. Innovative devices with novel designs and concepts are expected to ensure device delivery, thrombogenicity, safety, and occlusion durability. This has further led to the development of multi-dimensional, biologically inert, complex-shaped, soft, and stretch-resistant coils in various sizes. Vendors are also increasing their R&D focus for introducing improvements in their stents, thus, driving the aneurysm coiling and embolization devices market growth during the forecast period.
The increasing frequency of UIAs detection
One of the growth drivers of the global aneurysm coiling and embolization devices market is the increasing frequency of UIAs detection. The improving detection of UIAs is leading to an increase in demand for neuroendovascular coiling and stenting procedures, which, in turn, is promoting market growth.
Shortage of skilled neurovascular surgeons
One of the challenges in the growth of the global aneurysm coiling and embolization devices market is the shortage of skilled neurovascular surgeons. The growing demand for neurological services and the rapidly rising geriatric population will limit the adoption of aneurysm coiling and embolization devices, which hinders the market growth.
The market appears to be moderately fragmented with the presence of several market players. Several vendors are increasingly focusing on R&D of innovative aneurysm coiling and embolization devices. This market research report will help clients identify new growth opportunities and design unique growth strategies by providing a comprehensive analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and offering information on the products offered by companies.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Embolization coils – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Balloon and stent-assisted coils – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Access and delivery devices – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Aneurysm clips – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Flow diversion devices – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by product
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Asia – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- ROW – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing demand for flow diversion as an alternative to neurovascular coiling
- Increasing focus on new product launches
- Increasing initiatives to increase awareness of IAs
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Acandis GmbH
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Penumbra, Inc.
- Terumo Corporation
PART 14: APPENDIX
For more information about this report visit here.