[junkie-button url=”https://infomeddnews.com/” style=”grey” size=”medium” type=”round” target=”_blank”] HOME [/junkie-button]
This report identifies the global biological safety testing market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global biological safety testing market.
- Increasing investment in R&D activities as a result of growth in bio pharmaceutical companies
- Increasing instance of chronic diseases
- High capital requirement and lack of trained workforce
- Developing infrastructure in emerging nations presents high growth opportunity
North America dominated the global biological safety testing market owing to developed healthcare infrastructure with standard guidelines & procedures, presence of global bio tech companies and pharmaceutical players and higher investment into R&D activities in the region. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets for biological safety testing. However Asia-Pacific is expected to remain the fastest growing market during the period of study driven by economic developments, developing healthcare infrastructure in the major economies such as India and China.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Biological Safety Testing Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
4. Biological Safety Testing Market- Forces
5. Biological Safety Testing Market – Strategic Analysis
6. Biological Safety Testing Market, By Products
- KITS & Reagents
7. Biological Safety Testing Market, By Test Type
- Endotoxin Tests
- Sterility Test
- Cell Line Authentication and Characterization Tests
- Bioburden Tests
- Residual Host Contaminant Detection Tests
- Adventitious Agent Detection Tests
- Toxicity Tests
- Stability Tests
8. Biological Safety Testing Market, By Applications
- Vaccines & Therapeutics
- Blood & Blood Products
- Tissue & Tissue Products
- Stem Cell Products
- Gene Therapy
- Cellular Therapy
9. Biological Safety Testing Market, By Geography
10. Biological Safety Testing – Market Entropy
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Lonza Group
- Avance Biosciences
- SGS SA
- WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc.
- Toxikon, Inc.
- Nordic Scientific & Natural Solutions AB
- Paragon Bioservices, Inc.
More information here.