[junkie-button url=”https://infomeddnews.com/” style=”grey” size=”medium” type=”round” target=”_blank”] HOME [/junkie-button]
Key Companies are Medtronic Plc, St. Jude Medical, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cardinal Health & Abbott Laboratories
[junkie-alert style=”white”] The Cardiovascular Devices Market Global Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global cardiovascular devices market. [/junkie-alert]
Americas was the largest region in the cardiovascular devices market in 2016, accounting for over 47% of the market share. Asia was the second largest region accounting for around 25% of the market share. Europe was the third largest region accounting for over 20% of the market share.
Companies in the market are focusing on R&D. Areas of development include pacemakers, coronary stents, angioplasty products and implantable cardiac defibrillators. For instance, introduction of bio absorbable vascular stents in percutaneous coronary interventions is promising. In July 2016, the FDA approved the first fully absorbable stent, Absorb GT1 BVS manufactured by Abbott Vascular for coronary artery disease. It offers a new treatment option for patients undergoing angioplasty and opting for absorbable devices instead of metallic stents.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider medical equipment market, and compares it with other markets.
- Markets Covered: Cardiovascular Surgery Devices, Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) Devices, Interventional Cardiology Devices, Defibrillator Devices, Peripheral Vascular Devices, Prosthetic Heart Valve Device, Electrophysiology Devices, Cardiac Assist Devices
- Companies Mentioned: Medtronic Plc, St. Jude Medical, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cardinal Health, Abbott Laboratories;
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA and Australia
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East And Africa
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP, Expenditure Per Capita, The Cardiovascular Devices Indicators Comparison
- Data Segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes
More details here.