North America is expected to hold over 40.0% share of the Global Facial Injectables Market owing to increased spending on aesthetic procedures. It is followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific regions with next largest market shares.
Drivers Vs. Constraints
- The increasing demand to enhance the aesthetic beauty, increase in pool of geriatric population and introduction of better facial injectable such as synthetic calcium hydroxyl apatite are the reasons for the growth of Global Facial Injectables Market.
- Strict regulatory concerns of injectable products and side effects of such products such as rashes restrict this market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3. Porter’s 5 Forces
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Facial Injectables Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends – by Product
5.2. Hyaluronic Acid
5.3. Botulinum Toxin Type A
5.4. Calcium Hydroxylapatite
5.5. Polymer Fillers
6. Global Facial Injectables Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends – by Application
7. Global Facial Injectables Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends – by End User
7.2. Dermatology Clinics
7.3. Beauty Clinics
7.4. Dermatology Research Institutes
8. Global Facial Injectables Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends – by Region
9. Company Market Share Analysis
10. Company Profiles
11. Industry Structure
11.1. Industry M&As, Consolidations
11.2. Investment Opportunities
12. Global Facial Injectables Market – Road Ahead
- Advanced Dermatology
- Merz, Inc
- Galderma Laboratories
- ColBar LifeScience Ltd.
- Allergan, Plc
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC.
- Sanofi Biosurgery Inc.
- Anika Therapeutics, Inc.
- Suneva Medical, Inc
- Integra Lifesciences
- Tei Biosciences