The global neurostimulation devices market is estimated to register a CAGR of 10.29% over the forecast period of 2017-2023.
The growth in the neurostimulation devices market may be attributed to the increasing prevalence of chronic neuro-muscular disorder and rising adoption of these devices by the physicians.
Recent advances in neurotechnologies and neuroimaging have resulted in rapid rise in the use of neurostimulation devices for the treatment of increasingly wide range of neurologic and psychiatric disorders thus, leading to the robust growth of the market for the given forecast period.
However, stringent regulations pertaining to the neurostimulation devices and lack of skilled professionals for performing the surgeries might restrain the market growth during the given time frame.
- Implantable Cardiac Pacemakers
- Cochlear Implants
- Ventricular Assist Devices
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Speciality Clinics
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Asia Pacific
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Key Findings of the Study
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Neurostimulation Devices Market Forecast by Type
6. Global Neurostimulation Devices Market Forecast by Application
7. Global Neurostimulation Devices Market Forecast by End-User
8. Global Neurostimulation Devices Market Forecast by Geography
9. Competitive Intelligence
10. Company Profiles
- Synergia Medical
- Nexeon Medsytems
- NeuroSigma Inc.
- Stimwave LLC
- Boston Scientific
For more information about this report visit here.