The Ostomy Drainage Bags Market is expected to register a CAGR of about 3.6% during the forecast period (2018-2023).
Rapidly Growing Aging Population
The global population of geriatric population is increasing rapidly. According to statistics, in countries like Singapore, Malaysia, Sweden, and Germany, the number of older adults has gone up substantially. This expanding pool of geriatric population across the world is also fuelling the market as the elderly population is considered to be more vulnerable to different types of cancers.
During and after surgery ostomy drainage bags are used extensively for controlling incontinence. This will allow substantial growth in the ostomy drainage bags market.
Other factors such as increased incidence of inflammatory bowel disease and Crohn’s disease and rising colorectal and bladder cancer cases will lead to the rise in demand for ostomy drainage bags.
- Alternative Surgical Procedures
- Europe to Maintain Dominance in the Forecast Period
Developments in the Market
- Convatec has agreed to buy Woodbury Holdings for enterprise value of 120.5 million pounds this acquisition will create a new home distribution business unit in the U.S. for catheter and incontinence related products
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Market Overview
6. Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
7. Market Segmentation
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Key Players
- Alcare Co. Ltd.
- B Braun Melsungen AG
- Coloplast A/S
- Convatec Inc.
- Flexicare Medical Ltd.
- Marlen Manufacturing & Development
- Pelcin Healthcare Ltd.
- Salts Healthcare Ltd.
- Torbot Group Inc.
- Welland Medical Ltd.
10. Future of the Market
For more information about this report visit here.