The “Remote Monitoring Devices Market Research Report by Product, Application, End-user, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Remote Monitoring Devices Market size was estimated at USD 1,035.35 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 1,170.22 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.36% reaching USD 2,197.68 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Remote Monitoring Devices Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor’s strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Remote Monitoring Devices Market, including Abbott Laboratories, ALTEN Calsoft Labs., American TeleCare, Boston Scientific Corporation, DexCom, Inc., Dragerwerk AG, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., GE Healthcare, Honeywell Life Care Solutions, Infinium Medical, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., LifeWatch Services, Inc., Masimo, Medtronic Plc, Neoteryx, LLC., Nihon Kohden Corporation., Omron Corporation., OSI Systems, Inc., Senseonics Inc, Shanghai Huifeng Medical Instrument, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., Smiths Medical., Unimed Medical Supplies, and Welch Allyn.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Remote Monitoring Devices Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Remote Monitoring Devices Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Remote Monitoring Devices Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Remote Monitoring Devices Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Remote Monitoring Devices Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Remote Monitoring Devices Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Remote Monitoring Devices Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Increasing incidence of chronic diseases and its management globally
5.2.2. Surge in geriatric population worldwide
5.2.3. Growing awareness among consumers regarding healthcare
5.3.1. Fluctuations in regulations worldwide
5.4.1. Introduction of new vendors into the market
5.4.2. Integration of artificial intelligence in remote patient monitoring
5.4.3. Rising investments in telehealth and RPM
5.5.1. Concerns over affordability, awareness, and data accessibility
6. Remote Monitoring Devices Market, by Product
6.2. Special Monitors
6.2.1. Anesthesia Monitor
6.2.2. Blood Glucose Monitor
6.2.3. Cardiac Rhythm Monitor
6.2.4. Fetal Heart Monitor
6.2.5. Multi Parameter Monitor
6.2.6. Prothrombin Monitor
6.2.7. Respiratory Monitor
6.3. Vital Sign Monitors
6.3.1. Blood Pressure Monitor
6.3.2. Brain Monitor
6.3.3. Heart Rate Monitor (ECG)
6.3.4. Pulse Oximeter
6.3.5. Respiratory Rate Monitor
6.3.6. Temperature Monitor
7. Remote Monitoring Devices Market, by Application
7.4. Cardiovascular Diseases
7.9. Sleep Disorder Treatment
7.11. Weight Management & Fitness Monitoring
8. Remote Monitoring Devices Market, by End-user
8.2. Ambulatory Based Patients
8.3. Home Healthcare
8.4. Hospital Based Patients
9. Americas Remote Monitoring Devices Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Remote Monitoring Devices Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Remote Monitoring Devices Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. Abbott Laboratories
13.2. ALTEN Calsoft Labs.
13.3. American TeleCare
13.4. Boston Scientific Corporation
13.5. DexCom, Inc.
13.6. Dragerwerk AG
13.7. F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
13.8. GE Healthcare
13.9. Honeywell Life Care Solutions
13.10. Infinium Medical
13.11. Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
13.12. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
13.13. LifeWatch Services, Inc.
13.15. Medtronic Plc
13.16. Neoteryx, LLC.
13.17. Nihon Kohden Corporation.
13.18. Omron Corporation.
13.19. OSI Systems, Inc.
13.20. Senseonics Inc.
13.21. Shanghai Huifeng Medical Instrument
13.22. Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.
13.23. Smiths Medical.
13.24. Unimed Medical Supplies
13.25. Welch Allyn.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q1y0o9