“Global TAVI Market: Industry Analysis & Outlook (2018-2022)” analyses the development of this market, with focus on the U.S and European markets.
The global TAVI market is expected to grow in future due to increasing ageing population, rising healthcare expenditure, increasing obese population, global economic development and increasing prevalence of inoperable aortic stenosis.
Key trends in this market include rising demand for minimally invasive procedures, strong research and development efforts, rising mergers, technological advancements, favorable reimbursement policies, new product launch and TAVI for low-risk patients.
However, the growth of this market will be hindered by stringent regulations, high cost of TAVI devices and high risks associated with the TAVI procedure.
The four major players: Edwards Lifesciences, Boston Scientific, Medtronic Plc. and Abbott Laboratories are being profiled along with their key financials and strategies for growth.
- Growing Ageing Population
- Escalating Healthcare Spending
- Rising GDP Per Capita
- Increase in Obese Population
- Increasing Prevalence of Inoperable Aortic Stenosis
Key Trends & Development
- Strong Research & Development Efforts by Companies
- Rising Mergers and Acquisitions
- Growing Adoption of Minimally Invasive Therapies
- Recent Technological Advancements
- Burden of Cardiovascular Diseases in the U.S.
- Favorable Reimbursement Policies
- TAVI for Low Risk Patients
- New Product Launches
- Associated High Risk
- Tough Regulatory Problems
- High Cost Related to TAVI
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
2. Global Market Analysis
3. Regional Market Analysis
4. Market Dynamics
6. Company Profiles
- Abbott Laboratories
- Boston Scientific
- Edwards Lifesciences
- Medtronic Plc.
For more information visit here.