[junkie-button url=”https://infomeddnews.com” style=”grey” size=”medium” type=”round” target=”_blank”] HOME [/junkie-button]
The growing demand for combination dressings for the treatment of chronic wounds is one of the major trends in the global wound care market. The most frequently used combination dressing is an antimicrobial agent and a biological material together act as a combination dressing.
The combination of dressings blend the chemical and physical properties of two or more types of wound dressing products to provide optimum functionality and are comfortable, waterproof, prevents bacterial and viral infections, and skin friendly during body movement compared to basic wound care products.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the wound care devices market in 2017, accounting for around 36% market share. North America was the second largest region accounting for around 29% market share. Africa was the smallest region accounting for around 3% market share.
- Markets Covered: Wound Care Devices and Products, Advanced Wound Management Products, Surgical Wound Care, and Traditional/Basic Wound Care
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
For more information visit here.