This research report provides a comprehensive analysis of endoscopy devices. These devices require U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Pre-market Notification (PMN) approval, European Union Medical Device Directive European Conformity (CE Mark) approval or similar approvals in other countries. Regulation of endoscopic devices is rigid in terms of proving proof of product safety and efficacy before the sale to the medical community.
The Report Includes:
- 40 data tables and 12 additional tables
- An in-depth overview and detailed analysis of endoscopy devices and applications within the industry
- Country-specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, UK, France, Germany, China, India, and Japan
- Evaluation and quantification of the current market size for specific endoscopic technologies within the overall growing biomedical/pharmaceutical technology market
- Segmentation of the global markets by application, device technology, product offerings and geographical region etc.
- Information pertaining to growth driving factors that influence the demand for endoscopy services and products
- Examination of the competitive environment, with a special focus on how developing products and technologies are influencing the current standard of patient care
- Information for business planners, acquisitions specialists, licensing strategists, product managers, market research analysts, investors, investor consultants and anyone interested in the endoscopy market
- Profiles of major companies in the industry, including Boston Scientific Corp., ConMed Corp., Fujifilm Holdings Corp., Smith & Nephew, Inc., and US Endoscopy, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Summary and Highlights
4 Technological Advancements
5 Global Endoscopy Devices Market Breakdown by Area of Application
6 Global Endoscopy Devices Market Breakdown by Device Technology
7 Global Endoscopy Devices Market Breakdown by Region
8 Endoscopy Clinical Trials Worldwide
9 Competitive Landscape and Key Developments
10 Company Profiles
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Cantel Medical
- Cogentix Medical, Inc.
- Conmed Corp.
- Cook Medical, Inc.
- Covidien (Medtronic)
- Ethicon Endo-Surgery (Johnson & Johnson)
- Fujifilm Holdings Corp.
- Given Imaging (Medtronic)
- Hoya Corp.
- Karl Storz Gmbh & Co. Kg
- Olympus Corp.
- Smith & Nephew, Inc.
- Stryker Corp.
- US Endoscopy, Inc.
For more information visit here.