[junkie-button url=”https://infomeddnews.com” style=”grey” size=”medium” type=”round” target=”_blank”] HOME [/junkie-button]
Designed by members, for members, the new American College of Radiology website (ACR.org) is more interactive, mobile friendly and customizable to meet individual member needs.
“With a fresh look and exciting new features, ACR.org offers a streamlined, mobile-friendly presence that is easy to navigate on any device,” said William T. Thorwarth, MD, FACR, chief executive officer, American College of Radiology. “ACR remains committed to improving the patient experience and provides a new patient and family resources section,” he added.
New features include:
- Enhanced search function that “learns” from user behavior
- More intuitive navigation that offers efficient access to needed information
- Enhanced “My ACR” dashboard for customization
- “Popular” content feature to see what’s trending in radiology
- Mobile-optimized for easy use on multiple devices
“The new ACR.org offers downloadable resources, the ability to bookmark and recommend content and one-click access to all ACR websites. We can’t wait for members to take it for a spin,” said Thorwarth.