According to the report, the market was valued at $235 million in 2017, and is expected to reach $325 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.1% from 2018 to 2025.
The medical gas analyzers market is anticipated to show significant growth during the forecast period, due to upsurge in adoption of medical gas analyzers, stringent regulation for medical gas system, and increase in demand for advanced medical gas analyzing systems.
- Based on product, the multiple gas analyzers segment is expected grow at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2018 to 2025.
- Depending on modality type, the portable analyzers held more than half of global market share in 2017, and is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period.
- By end user, the ambulatory surgery centers exhibited fastest growth, registering a CAGR of 5.6%.
- Region wise, Asia-Pacific is expected to experience growth at the highest CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Market Overview
Chapter 4: Medical Gas Analyzers Market, by Product Type
Chapter 5: Medical Gas Analyzers Market, by Modality Type
Chapter 6: Medical Gas Analyzers Market, by End-User
Chapter 7: Medical Gas Analyzers Market, by Region
Chapter 8: Company Profiles
- Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Graco Inc. (Geotechnical Instruments (UK) Ltd.)
- MEECO Inc.
- NOVAIR S.A.S
- Roscid Technologies
- Sable Systems International
- Systech Illinois
- Tenex Capital Management (Ohio Medical)
- WITT-Gasetechnik GmbH & Co. KG
For more information about this report visit here.