The report predicts the global spinal fusion devices market to grow with a CAGR of 3% over the forecast period of 2018-2024.
The study on spinal fusion devices market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
- Growing Incidences of Spinal Disorder Such as Osteoarthritis/Low Back Pain
- Rising Awareness About the Advanced Treatment
- High Cost of Treatment
- Advancement in Innovative Screw Systems
- Modern Materials Such as Titanium Alloy Used for the Manufacturing of Locking Mechanism
Global Spinal Fusion Devices Market by Product Type
- Thoraco-Lumbar Fixation Devices
- Cervical Fixation Devices
- Interbody Fusion Devices
Global Spinal Fusion Devices Market by End-User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Orthopedic Centers
Global Spinal Fusion Devices Market by Surgery Type
- Open Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Titan Spine LLC
- K2M Group Holdings Inc.
- NuVasive Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- Medtronic PLC
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Alphatec Holdings Inc.
- Orthofix International N.V.
- Stryker Corporation
- Globus Medical Inc.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Spinal Fusion Devices Market Overview
4. Spinal Fusion Devices Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Spinal Fusion Devices Market by Product Type
6. Global Spinal Fusion Devices Market by End-User
7. Global Spinal Fusion Devices Market by Surgery Type
8. Global Spinal Fusion Devices Market by Region
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit here.