This report is an analytical business tool with the primary purpose of providing a thorough evaluation of the global market for transcatheter treatment for heart valve diseases.
Regionally, the U.S. is expected to maintain dominance in the global market of transcatheter treatment devices. Those wishing to invest in the transcatheter treatment devices market ought to strongly consider high-growth areas such as transcatheter aortic valve repair (TAVR), transcatheter mitral valve implantation (TMVI), and transcatheter mitral valve repair (TMVR) devices and technologies.
The market is growing primarily due to the growing geriatric population, increasing the prevalence of chronic diseases, continuous technological advancements, increasing adoption of transcatheter techniques, and positive reimbursement and other healthcare reforms.
The format of this study includes the following:
- Detailed description, including demographics and cost burden, of heart valve diseases (e.g., valvular stenosis and regurgitation) and transcatheter procedure approaches (e.g., transfemoral, transapical and transaortic).
- Detailed description and analysis of transcatheter treatments devices including TAVR, TAVI, TMVR, and TMVI devices.
- Market characterization, unmet need, market size, and segmentation (by region and treatment).
- Market drivers and restraints.
- Detailed market projections through 2023.
- Competition and market shares.
- Key marketed and pipeline (R&D) products along with information about their regulatory status.
- Strategic landscape (mergers and acquisitions).
- Regulatory structure.
- Pricing and reimbursement.
- Observations and conclusions on the future of transcatheter treatment.
- Profiles of market participants and associations.
The report includes:
- 28 data tables and 25 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for transcatheter treatment technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Analyses of the market by procedure segments, treatment approaches, and by region
- Detailed market sizing and analyses of the various transcatheter devices and technologies in use or under development
- Description of qualitative and quantitative factors that are driving the global market
- Description of key marketed and pipeline devices and technologies
- Profiles of major companies of the industry including, Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corp., Medtronic Inc., Vascular Innovations Co. Ltd. and Valcare Inc.
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Structural Heart Valve Disease
Chapter 4 Aortic Valve Disease
Chapter 5 Mitral Valve Disease
Chapter 6 Market Size and Growth Analysis
Chapter 7 Competitive Landscape in Transcatheter Treatment Devices Market
Chapter 8 Market Strategies in the Transcatheter Treatment Devices Market
Chapter 9 Regulatory Structure: Medical Devices
Chapter 10 Pricing and Reimbursement: Medical Devices
Chapter 11 Conclusions: Outlook for Transcatheter Treatment Devices
Chapter 12 Company Profiles
- Abbott Laboratories
- American Heart Association
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Bracco SPA
- Braile Biomdica
- Caisson Interventional LLC
- Cardiac Dimensions Inc.
- Cardiac Structures Inc.
- CardiAQ Valve Technologies Inc.
- Cardiopolymers Inc.
- Cephea Valve Technologies Inc.
- Colibri Heart Valve Llc
- Direct Flow Medical Inc.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp.
- Endovalve Inc.
- Heart Leaflet Technologies Inc. (HLT)
- HighLife SAS
- Hormone Foundation
- International Diabetes Federation (IDF)
- Intervalve Inc.
- Jenavalve Technology Inc.
- Laboratories Invalv
- LivaNova PLC
- Lonestar Heart Inc.
- Medtronic Inc.
- Micro Interventional Devices Inc.
- Microport Scientific
- Mitragen Inc.
- Mitral Heal Ltd.
- Mitralign Inc.
- Mitralix Ltd.
- Mitraltech Ltd.
- Mitrassist Ltd.
- Mitricares Sas
- MValve Technologies Ltd.
- MVRX Inc.
- Nakostech Sarl
- Transcatheter Technologies Gmbh
- Transmural Systems
- Twelve Inc.
- Valcare Inc.
- Valtech Cardio Ltd.
- Valvexchange Inc.
- Vascular Innovations Co. Ltd.
- Ventor Technologies Ltd.
- Venus Medtech Inc.
- World Cancer Research Fund International
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- and more…
For more information about this report visit here.