The “Varicose Veins Treatment Devices Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report is available by Type (Endovenous Ablation, Sclerotherapy, Surgical Ligation & Stripping), by region, and segment forecasts, 2018 – 2025.
The global varicose veins treatment devices market is expected to reach USD 1,715.6 million by 2025.
The growth in investments by the companies in the industry to develop innovative and effective products is likely to increase the market growth over the forecast period.
Due to the risk of infections associated with invasive surgeries, surgical vein stripping methods have been replaced by noninvasive procedures. Schlerotherapy is the most popular and used as a first-line of treatment for varicose veins among endovenous ablation and surgical stripping.
- Sclerotherapy dominated the market in the year 2017 due to its advantages including no scarring; no need for anesthesia; no need for hospital admission; simple follow-up treatments; and favorable reimbursement policies.
- In the U.S., Medicare provides coverage to the patients undergoing sclerotherapy treatment for varicose veins, which can increase its adoption by the care providers and especially by the patients.
- Medtronic announced that new CPT codes may aid in getting positive coverage for its VenaSeal closure device from public and private insurers in the U.S.
- Endovenous ablation segment is anticipated to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period as it is preferred over the conventional procedures such as surgical stripping and ligation.
- Navarro opened a vein center in the U.S. with a vision to educate the community about chronic venous insufficiency & varicose veins and the proper treatment for varicose veins.
- Development of innovative products, commercialization, and availability of reimbursements for the product are some of the strategies undertaken by the market players to strengthen their position in the market.
- In addition, market players acquire other vascular businesses to boost their own product portfolio and overall revenue. For instance, Teleflex acquired Vascular Solutions, Inc.
- Some of the market players play a role of distributors by purchasing products from core manufacturers. For instance, AngioDynamics, Inc. purchased Asclera from Merz.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Research Methodology
Chapter 3 Market Variables, Trends & Scope
Chapter 4 Varicose Vein Treatment Devices: Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 5 Varicose Vein Treatment Devices: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis by Type
Chapter 6 Competitive Landscape: Company Profiles
- Syneron Medical
- Quanta Systems
For more information about this report visit here.