China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) has cleared two of Vieworks‘ X-ray flat panel detectors, VIVIX-S 1012N and VIVIX-S 1717N, for use in clinical care. “By adding a 10-inch by 12-inch wireless detector and a 17-inch by 17-inch wireless detector to its lineup, Vieworks offers more choice, value, and flexibility to customers,” said Henry Cha, the sales manager at Vieworks.
- Stable AED (Anytime™): Vieworks’ superior automatic exposure detection (AED) function is known for high reliability and high sensitivity without compromising image quality compared to a DR line trigger.
- Advanced Wireless Communication (Inside AP™): Dual band wireless communication supports direct communication with smart devices (2.4GHz, 5GHz).
- Built-in Memory up to 200 Images: If a Wi-Fi connection is not stable, the detector automatically saves up to 200 captured images, securing the stability of Wi-Fi usage.
- Easy Upgrade to Digital (Cassette Size): The size of detectors is the same as a film or a CR cassette, making it easy to upgrade a conventional X-ray system to digital X-ray system.
- Powerful Software (VXvue): Digital radiography image acquisition viewer for VIVIX-S Series, VXvue enables easy management for simple workflow at medical facilities. With the advanced image processing, PureImpact™, VXvue provides powerful post image processing for efficient diagnosis.