Vizient, Inc., continued to demonstrate growth and high member retention by announcing that it had closed 26 new, renewed or expanded agreements with health care organizations in the last quarter of 2017.
“Hospitals continue to choose Vizient for access to our extensive contract portfolio, sourcing programs, analytics and team of expert advisors to help them meet their clinical and cost reduction goals. We are excited to work with these organizations and help them improve patient outcomes, reduce clinical variation and lower their supply and operating costs,” said Rand Ballard, chief customer officer for Vizient.
The health care organizations with new, renewed or expanded member agreements in the fourth quarter of 2017 include:
- Anderson Regional Medical Center
- BJC HealthCare
- Bryan Health
- Faith Regional Health Services
- Great Plains Health Alliance
- Greenville Health System
- Holland Hospital
- INTEGRIS Health Inc.
- Lehigh Valley Health Network
- Maryland Prime, Inc.
- Meadows Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital-Iowa City
- MHA Ventures Inc.
- Palomar Health
- Regional One Health
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
- The Health Care Authority of City of Huntsville
- United Health Services, Inc.
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics Authority
- University of Miami
- UW Medicine
- WellStar Health System
- Willis-Knighton Health System