[junkie-button url=”https://infomeddnews.com/” style=”grey” size=”medium” type=”round” target=”_blank”] HOME [/junkie-button]
The new report, “United States Wound Closure Devices Market Outlook to 2024”, provides key market data on the United States Wound Closure Devices market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (USD) within market segments – Hemostats, Ligating Clips, Surgical Adhesion Barriers, Surgical Stapling Devices, Tissue Adhesives, Tissue Sealants and Wound Closure Strips.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market segments, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular market and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Scope of the Report:
- Market size and company share data for Wound Closure Devices market segments – Hemostats, Ligating Clips, Surgical Adhesion Barriers, Surgical Stapling Devices, Tissue Adhesives, Tissue Sealants and Wound Closure Strips.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2010 to 2017 and forecast to 2024.
- 2017 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market segments.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United States Wound Closure Devices market.
- Key players covered include Ethicon US LLC, Medtronic plc and Baxter International Inc.
- Teleflex Inc
- Ethicon US LLC
- Baxter International Inc
- Medtronic Plc
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
3 Wound Closure Devices Market, United States
4 Overview of Key Companies in United States, Wound Closure Devices Market
5 Wound Closure Devices Market Pipeline Products
6 Financial Deals Landscape
7 Recent Developments