MedExecWomen, a non-profit organization focused on empowering female executives to accelerate the positive impact of medical devices, diagnostics, drug delivery, and digital healthcare around the world, is hosting the second MedExecWomen Annual Conference for women in the life sciences industry later this month in Boston. This year’s conference will be in person on Oct. 26, 2021, at the Sheraton Boston in Back Bay and registration is now open.
The upcoming conference, Medical Innovation in a Post-Covid World, will be a one-day meeting featuring expert panelists — some of the top physicians and leaders in the life science and medical device industries — discussing the state of the market and several of the biggest ongoing industry challenges and how to overcome them, including:
- Analyst opinions on the state of the medtech sector
- COVID changes for how medtech companies lead global organizations and expand commercial operations
- Where inpatient procedures are going
- Inequities in healthcare spanning clinical trial participation, patient education and hesitancy, healthcare delivery, and access
- How to become a board member
- Ongoing innovation in digital health technologies
- Healthcare financial pressure due to COVID and ongoing hospital operational practices
“You’ll be joining as many as 150 executive life science women to dig deeper into these important topics and have conversations with experts across the industry,” said Co-founder of MedExecWomen and President and Founder of Medi-Vantage, Maria Shepherd. “There are so many challenges now and into 2022, and we expect even more change in this new normal. In Boston, our medtech expert panelists are going to provide some real insight into what they foresee.”
Full COVID precautions, including masking, ensuring that all registrants are fully vaccinated, and social distancing are being taken to ensure your safety at this important meeting.
Interested in attending? Registration is open at: https://medexecwomen.org/store/p/medexecwomen-annual-conference-2021.
A full agenda is available at: https://medexecwomen.org/2021-agenda.