Principal investigators, laboratories, and proteomics researchers in academia, biopharma, and contract research organizations can now benefit from an all-in-one nano-, capillary- and micro-flow liquid chromatography (LC) system. Designed for high sensitivity LC-mass spectrometry (LC-MS) applications, technical capabilities and seamless integration with Thermo Scientific PepMap Neo Columns and Thermo Scientific mass-spectrometry portfolio, the new Thermo Scientific Vanquish Neo UHPLC System and Thermo Scientific PepMap Neo Columns help users overcome limitations of existing low-flow LC instruments.
“Low-flow LC users are limited by technical capacity and a high level of expertise required for system operation,” said Kent Davidson, vice president, and general manager, high-performance chromatography solutions, Thermo Fisher Scientific. “The Vanquish Neo UHPLC System and PepMap Neo Columns allow for long-term operation at maximum performance levels without compromise. Enhanced ease-of-use and increased versatility enable users to push science forward.”
Professor Bernhard Kuster, Technical University Munich, said, “The Vanquish Neo UHPLC System will transform how scientists perform proteomics studies by providing the long-term robustness and flow-range versatility required for deep and fast LC-MS profiling of thousands of proteomes, while coupled with PepMap Columns and high-resolution accurate mass (HRAM) systems.”
The new Thermo Scientific Vanquish Neo UHPLC System and Thermo Scientific PepMap Neo Columns deliver application flexibility and robust analytical performance at flow rates from 1 nL/min to 100 µL/min up to 1500 bar. Novice and expert LC-MS users will enjoy accelerated productivity, reduced method overhead time, and long-term operation essential for 24/7 large sample cohort analysis.
Users of the Vanquish Neo UHPLC System and PepMap Neo Columns benefit from:
- Excellent separation performance, column-to-column reproducibility, and simple operation.
- Seamless integration with the comprehensive portfolio of Thermo Scientific mass spectrometers.
- Enhanced quantitation through high-injection volume linearity, precision and accuracy.
- Negligible system carryover with automated wash routines.
- System monitoring and control with automated procedures and guided maintenance routines through the Thermo Scientific Vanquish User Interface.