Big data and analytics will drive patient outcomes in a big way, and the coming years will witness a growing emphasis on healthcare service providers in the business of gathering and processing patient health data.
In recent years, the incidence of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) has registered an uptick, leading to 17.1 million deaths across the world. Low and middle income countries constitute the maximum percentage of deaths due to CVDs. This is primarily attributed to inadequate access to monitoring and diagnosis of CVDs. Further, the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic is spurring sales of cardiopulmonary stress testing systems among critically ill patients who have cardiovascular comorbidities and breathing difficulties. Recognizing this trend, governments have been increasingly taking measures to initiate awareness about accurate CVD assessment, in conjunction with global non-profit organizations.
On the back of these trends, the global cardiopulmonary stress testing systems market is anticipated to burgeon, expanding 1.3x during the forecast period (2020-2025). The growth of the market is further leveraged by the presence of key manufacturers who are investing heavily in technological breakthroughs to provide quality care to CVD patients. This is supported by a growing geriatric population pool during the forecast period. Also, relaxation of government regulations on device usage in order to provide assistance to heart patients affected by the COVID-19 diseases is also anticipated to leverage market growth.
“The global cardiopulmonary stress testing systems market shows an upward trajectory. Rising prevalence of CVDs and ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has prompted manufacturers to introduce more efficient cardiopulmonary stress testing systems through consistent innovations in their product pipeline,” concludes a Fact.MR analyst.
For more insights, Request a Sample of Cardiopulmonary Stress Testing Systems Market Report
Global Cardiopulmonary Stress Testing Systems Market Analysis and Forecasts, By Product Type
Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing (CPET) Systems
Stress Blood Pressure Monitors
Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT)
Global Cardiopulmonary Stress Testing Systems Market Analysis and Forecasts, By End-user
Specialty Clinics/Cardiology Clinics
Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Global Cardiopulmonary Stress Testing Systems Market Analysis and Forecasts, By Region
Middle East and Africa
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at-
Key Takeaways of Global Cardiopulmonary Stress Testing Services Market Study:
- By product type, the cardiopulmonary exercise testing (CPET) system shall capture more than half of the total cardiopulmonary stress testing services market. This is attributed to its distinct advantage of providing a reliable measurement of a patient’s functional capacity. This enables practitioners to accurately determine the prognosis of heart diseases.
- Stress ECGs are anticipated to soar in popularity amid soaring infection rates of COVID-19 and given the increasing market penetration of key manufacturers such as Koninklijke Philips N.V, GE Healthcare and Schiller AG. These companies manufacture devices such as the DXL 16-Lead ECG Algorithm, the CASE Exercise Testing System and the CARDIOVIT AT-180 High-performance 16-channel ECG system. The segment shall capture nearly 1/5th of the global cardiopulmonary stress testing systems market, expanding 1.3x during the forecast period.
- By end-user, the diagnostic test centers segment shall expand rapidly, owing to increasing number of medical procedures at outpatient settings in highly populated countries. Moreover, affordability of treatment and availability of post-procedure consultation are other growth drivers. The segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period.
- By region, North America shall account for the lion’s share in the global cardiopulmonary stress testing systems market, capturing one-third of the overall market. With North America currently being the epicenter of COVID-19 crisis, sales are further set to soar. Increasing hospitalization rates and rising efficiency in accurate diagnostics of cardiovascular diseases are anticipated to leverage the market.
- Asia-Pacific shall emerge as the most lucrative region, attributable to deeper market penetration by key players and increased awareness about stress testing. A CAGR of 5.4% is predicted for the Asia-Pacific cardiopulmonary stress testing systems market. The anticipated market share is pegged at over one-fourth.
- Key manufacturers are anticipated to witness an upsurge in their production capabilities, owing to favorable government regulations to combat the COVID-19 pandemic. For instance, the US FDA has provided clearance to utilize extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) and cardiopulmonary devices in increased capacity. It is anticipated that using ECMO reduces chances of complications among heart patients.
For comprehensive insights on this market adoption, ask an analyst here
Global Cardiopulmonary Stress Testing Systems Market Structure:
The global cardiopulmonary stress testing services consists of the following top five market players: Schiller AG, GE Healthcare, Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V and VYAIRE MEDICAL INC., are major market players.
Schiller AG is a pioneer in the global cardiopulmonary stress testing services market. The company has been continuously improving its product pipeline and technologies for patient assessment via stress tests. The company manufactures the CARDIOVIT AT-200 EXCELLENCE ERGOSPIRO which can perform both pulmonary function tests (PFTs) and metabolic tests with diagnostic quality-12 or 16-leade exercise ECG conveniently and accurately in a single device.
Likewise, VYAIRE MEDICAL INC., produces the Vmax and Vyntus CPX CPET devices. The latter device is equipped with a digital volume transducer (DVT) flow sensory technology which provides an accurate and reliable flow and volume measurement of cardiac functioning.
Looking for more information?
The research study on the global cardiopulmonary stress testing systems market by Fact.MR incorporates an unbiased assessment of key factors and trends responsible for shaping the landscape of the global cardiopulmonary stress testing systems market over 2020-2025. It includes a detailed assessment of key parameters that are anticipated to exert influence during 2020-2025. Market statistics have been presented on the basis of product (Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing (CPED) Systems, Stress ECG, Pulse Oximeters, Stress Blood Pressure Monitors and Single-photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT and end-users (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Specialty Clinics/Cardiology Clinics and Diagnostic Centers) across five major regions.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Hemoglobin Testing Systems Market: A recent study by Fact.MR on the hemoglobin testing systems market offers a 10-year forecast analysis for the period 2019 to 2029. The study analyzes key trends that are currently influencing the growth of the market. This report covers key dynamics, including drivers, restraints, and opportunities for leading market players along with key stakeholders and emerging players.
Electronystagmography Testing Market: Fact.MR’s extensive coverage on the Electronystagmography Testing Market offers in-depth insights about the prominent growth dynamics that are likely to aid the expansion of growth prospects in the near future. Data has been presented in the form of key segments across prominent geographies, along with important information concerning key manufacturers operating within the industry.
Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae Testing Market: The Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae Testing Market study published by Fact.MR offers an unbiased analysis of the prominent drivers, opportunities and trends expected to shape future expansion outlook. The report provides a comprehensive assessment of the prominent segments and geographies which are likely to benefit market players in the forthcoming years.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583