Delray Medical Center marks another milestone becoming the first hospital in Palm Beach County to use the new Ensite X EP System for cardiovascular EP procedures. This technology uses HD images to collect data providing accurate and linear visualization for physicians to map out any area of the heart. Electrophysiologist Dr. Yoel Vivas was the first physician in the county to use this new system at the hospital.
“I am truly honored to be able to perform the first procedure in Palm Beach County using the Ensite X System,” said Dr. Vivas. “Delray Medical Center is always looking at ways to invest in the latest life changing technology so we can provide the very best cardiac care to patients in our community.”
Some of the benefits to using the Ensite X technology include:
- Redefined signal quality for mapping
- Map 1,000,000 points without limitations
- Address Bipolar Blindness capturing and enhancing better images
- 10x faster mapping and data collection
“This is just another way we are providing top notch cardiovascular services to our patients who can get the highest quality care right here in Palm Beach County,” said Dr. Jean-Pierre Awaida, medical director of the catheterization-lab at Delray Medical Center. “The accuracy and imaging of this new device will give patients better outcomes and overall cardiovascular health.”
Delray Medical Center has an award winning cardiac program including:
- Healthgrades Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Failure for 19 years in a row
- Healthgrades Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Attack
- Recipient of U.S. News & World Report High Performing Hospital for Heart Failure
For more information about our cardiac services, go to www.delraymedicalctr.com or call 561-498-4440.