Today we will talk about how to start earning on YouTube with the help of monetization without additional investments (you can buy YouTube subscribers, but it’s inexpensive. In addition, you don’t have to spend money).
Choosing your topic
One of the most difficult tasks for beginner bloggers is choosing the topics on which they will shoot their content. We recommend that you pay attention to the following niches:
- DIY (do it yourself);
- career (how to pass interviews, advice from companies and candidates);
- content for parents;
- games (formats related to new games).
Many mistakenly believe that users only watch entertainment content on this hosting. In fact, this is not the case and often people watch educational and informative videos. You can provide people with different types of content to reach as large an audience as possible.
To get started, check out the analytics. Thanks to this, you will be able to understand the real position of your channel and the attitude of users towards it. There you will find out which of your videos are best viewed and try to focus on them in the future.
Analysis of statistics will also help you understand whether you are promoting the channel correctly. For example, if you buy real YouTube subscribers, then make sure that people do not leave you soon. To do this, you need to make quality content and publish it regularly.
If you are going to contact any company for paid content promotion, be sure to find out where the videos will be promoted and how transparent the statistics will be. It is better to turn to companies such as Soclikes and Viplikes, which guarantee you a safe promotion.
A few tips:
- Post content regularly and always follow a schedule;
- Shoot videos in popular formats. Challenge, make ratings, hold contests or invite famous people for interviews;
- If you are shooting a series of videos, add a call to watch other videos to each of them;
- Combine videos into playlists. So you can give users a link to many videos at once;
- Hold the attention of viewers and motivate them to return to the channel. If your videos are watched longer, they will most likely be displayed in the recommendations of users more often;
- Promote with ads.
To start making money from advertising, you need to:
- Explore ad formats and content that can be monetized;
- Choose monetization by displaying ads in the Creator Studio;
- Check to see if your videos comply with the platform’s policies and check the box to confirm this. If any of the videos do not meet the requirements, disable ads in each of them separately.
Setting up monetization is not difficult, but you need to work hard to make the platform pay attention to you and allow you to earn money on it. If you rarely publish content and do not attach importance to channel statistics, then it will be very difficult for you to develop.
We hope that our tips will help you grow your channel.