During this critical time with the rapidly spreading Covid-19, Parker’s Electromechanical and Drives Division North America is proud to be fabricating modular, portable safety equipment and other critical care guards or shields to exact specifications. This personal protection equipment, or PPE, assists hospitals and front-line healthcare providers who are looking for rapid solutions to help prevent further contamination. Medical staffs are particularly at risk from viruses and other airborne ailments because of their increased exposure while treating infected patients. We want to help these front-line workers stay safe.
- Ventilator/Defibrillator Carts
- Patient Shield (for intubation)
- Emergency Room/Aisle Stretcher Protectors
- Modular Hospital Rooms
The software takes the challenging task of designing products from T-slot aluminum and makes it as simple as building with snap-together blocks. Available as a free download on the Parker website, the software has been lauded by Parker design centers, professional users, and DIYers for its simple, easy-to-use interface, on-the-fly BOM generation, and instant quote capabilities.
Parker Hannifin T-slot Aluminum Design Architect features:
- Free download
- Easy to use
- Standalone tool – No CAD required
- System pre-loaded with Parker components and guidelines
- On-the-fly BOM (bill-of-materials) with quick quote capability
- Instantly populates necessary connectors and fasteners
- Native CAD output to Dassault SolidWorks®, Autodesk Inventor®, and PTC CREO®
- Tailored 3D PDF datasheets for every project