EnGenius Technologies Inc., a worldwide manufacturer of future-proof enterprise networking solutions, today announced the expansion of its switch line to include 24- and 48-port multi-gigabit switches, capable of powering IP cameras, VoIP phones, and access points commonly found in large business environments.
The EnGenius ECS2528FP and ECS2552FP cloud-managed, PoE+ multi-gigabit switches come with large PoE budgets to power devices on every port, simple network configuration for quick installations in big networks, and secure monitoring and management capabilities from anywhere. The switches also leverage features like extended PoE mode to increase reach and maximize device placement, as well as PD lifeguard and continuous PoE power to ensure uptime for surveillance cameras.
- Multi-gigabit 24- and 48-port for super-fast speeds
- 16 GbE / 8 2.5-GbE and 32 GbE / 16 2.5-GbE Ethernet ports
- 802.3at compliant with PoE budgets of 410 and 740 watts
- 152 and 224 Gbps capacities for enterprise switching
- 4 10-gigabit dual-speed SFP+ (fiber) uplink ports for connecting buildings and floors
- Remote cable testing, ping and Tracert, and MAC table visibility
- Real-time system metrics, deep-dive analytics, and remote configurations
These new multi-gigabit switches round out the current 8-port multi-gig and 10-gig switch solution so IT professionals can better utilize rack space and offer more flexibility in enterprise networks. EnGenius cloud switches can be simply managed, configured, and troubleshot simultaneously through both the EnGenius Cloud interface and the switch’s local interface. Powerful management and feature-rich switching unite to form the strong backbone of your enterprise network.