The “Global Markets for CT Scanners” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The healthcare sector has witnessed remarkable changes in the last decade. There has been an increase in the usage of innovative and sensitive diagnostic tools, and this is resulting in advancements in healthcare facilities. The evolution of imaging technology has contributed to the development of better diagnoses and clinical interventions.
Advancements in the field of computed tomography (CT) scanners have enabled healthcare professionals to visualize minor details in the human body within minutes. Globally, companies manufacturing CT scanners are making greater investments in the development of devices with lower radiation doses and better imaging quality. Increased usage of premium and portable scanners has further accounted for the growth of the CT scanners market.
The report addresses the whole market for CT scanners, focusing on the various types of CT scanners used, which include low-tier CT scanners (64 slices), portable scanners and cone beam CT scanners. The report also covers four main areas of applications: oncology, cardiovascular, neurology and others (guided procedures, spine, chest/thorax, pelvic/abdominal). The report also covers the market for CT scanners by end user. The end users of CT scanners considered in this report are hospitals and clinics, diagnostics labs and research and academics. Cone beam computed tomography is not included in the market by end user and application as this modality is generally used in dentistry and for maxillofacial scanning. In this study, the publisher has attempted to estimate the market for computed tomography scanners based on revenue.
The new segments such as low-tier (64 slices), portable CT scanners, cone beam CT scanners, hospitals and clinics, diagnostics labs, research and academics, oncology, cardiology, neurology are sub-segmented by regions.
Also included in the report are relevant patent analyses and comprehensive profiles of the companies that lead the CT scanners industry.
This report focuses on the global market for CT scanners and provides an updated review, including its applications in various healthcare industry segments. The report covers CT scanners used in diagnostics and therapies.
Key Report Features
- An updated overview and in-depth analysis of the global markets for Computed Tomography (CT) scanners
- Analyses of the global market trends with historic market revenue data for 2019-2022, with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Discussion of industry growth driving factors and major technology issues and challenges affecting the market for CT scanners as a basis for projecting demand over the next few years (2022-2027)
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for the global CT scanners market in USD million values, and corresponding market share analysis by type, end user, application, country, and region
- Updated information on new developments in CT scanner industry, 510(k) clearances of CT scanners, regulatory aspects, key technological issues, and current status of the intellectual property rights
- Review of key patent grants on CT scanner technologies and deep dive of the correlated patent data by year, technology type, application, company, assignee, applicant country etc.
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments, financial performances, and segmental revenues
- Insight into the recent industry structure for CT scanners, competitive aspects of each product segments, increasing investment on R&D activities, key growth strategies, and company revenue share analysis
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including
- Carestream Dental
- Dentsply Sirona Inc.
- Fujifilm Holdings Corp.
- General Electric
- Imaging Diagnostics Systems Inc.
- J. Morita Manufacturing Corp.
- Koning Health
- Neusoft Medical Systems Co. Ltd.
- Neurologica Corp.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Planmeca Oy
- Planmed Oy
- Scanco Medical AG
- Shenzhen Anke High-Tech Co. Ltd.
- Shimazdu Corp.
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Sinovision Technologies (Beijing) Co. Ltd.
- Amst Smit
- Trivitron Healthcare
- Varian Medical Systems
- Xoran Technologies
|No. of Pages
|2022 – 2027
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2027
|Compound Annual Growth Rate
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s6leyd