Increasing need for fast acting bio-compatible drugs will fuel the demand in the pharmaceutical lipids market.
Future Market Insights, Dubai: According to a study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global pharmaceutical lipids market is projected to grow at 10.7 % CAGR throughout the forecast period of 2021 to 2031. Rising prevalence of neurological and cardiovascular diseases and rise in per capita income in emerging economies accelerates the pharmaceutical lipids market demand.
According to CMS’ Office of the Actuary, Overall healthcare spending grew at a faster rate than overall economic growth in the United States in 2019. Increased healthcare spending, higher use of specialty medicine to cure infection will fuel the market growth during the forecast period.
Increasing demand for modified oral solid drugs formulations like orally disintegrating granules (ODGs), effervescent tablets, instant drinks, chewable tablets, and lozenges as an alternative to regular difficult to swallow solid tablets will fuel the pharmaceutical lipids market demand.
Extensive research on liposomes towards developing multi-functional, highly biocompatible pharmaceutical lipids will positively influence the market growth.
COVID-19 pandemic acted as a temporary roadblock in pharmaceutical lipids market growth due to sharp decline in market demand. Disrupted supply chain, limited transportation under travelling restrictions and low production led to short term negative growth.
With opening of trading routes and timely implementation of development plans for raw material import alongside growing e-commerce will fuel rapid market recovery.
“Hyperlipidemia is a medical condition that damages coronary arteries and dangerous for patients with coronary heart illness. Increasing number of patients suffering from coronary heart diseases and hyperlipidemia will drive the pharmaceutical lipids market growth during the assessment period,” remarks the FMI analyst.
Request a report sample with 300 pages to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-10983
- Rising prevalence of chronic diseases like diabetes alongside rapid population growth in U.S will create new avenue for growth and innovation in pharmaceutical lipids market.
- Presence of established modern healthcare infrastructure and increasing government and private funding for cancer, organ regeneration and stem cell research will accelerate the market growth in U.K.
- Old people are prone to many medical illnesses. Growing geriatric population along with flourishing personal cosmetics and food and beverage industries in China will be key factors driving pharmaceutical lipids sales in the country.
- India is anticipated to provide lucrative growth opportunities on the backs of rising prevalence of chronic diseases, increase in population, government initiatives to provide better healthcare services and elevated standard of living in the country.
- Semi-solid pharmaceutical lipids are most extensively used type of pharmaceutical lipids owing to its faster and targeted drug delivery abilities.
- Increasing demand for oral solid drugs owing to high convenience and low cost will elevate the market demand.
- Constant research and development in liposomal formulation is expected to drive the market growth.
- Surge in number of FDA-approvals for liposomal-based therapeutics along with increasing clinical trials on uses of lipids in anticancer therapies fuels the market growth.
- Limited effectiveness and low suitability to patients with rare medical conditions hampers the market demand.
- Strict and fluctuating regulatory and approval policies coupled with low profitability of manufacturers restricts the market growth.
- High cost of lipid synthesis and increasing cost of raw material will hinder the market growth.
Discover more about the pharmaceutical lipids market with figures and data tables, along with the table of contents. You will also find detailed market segmentation on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-10983
Market players are prioritizing new product development to consolidate their market position. They are also engaging in forming strategic alliances, merger and acquisitions to expand their global reach.
- Cayman joined hands with GenScript in August 2020, for creating a whole set of neo-antigen discovery services. The combined efforts were fruitful when MHC-associated peptides are identified and verified as immunogenic to guide peptide synthesis for vaccine development.
They also are eyeing to expand their product portfolio by developing technologically advance and modern products to keep up with fluctuating market environment.
- For instance, Gattefossé launched all natural water-in-oil (W/O) emulsifier “Emulium® Illustro” at in-cosmetics global in April 2019, in Paris, France.
Leading players profiled by FMI operating in pharmaceutical lipids market are:
- ABITEC Corporation (ABF Ingredients)
- NOF (Nippon Oil & Fats) Corporation
- Lipoid GmbH
- Nippon Fine Chemical Co. Ltd.
- BASF SE
- Dishman Group
- Cayman Chemical Company
- Croda International Plc
- IOI Oleo GmbH
- Merck KGaA
- Stepan Company
- Evonik Industries AG
More Insights on FMI’s Pharmaceutical Lipids Market
The latest market study on global pharmaceutical lipids market by Future Market Insights gives a detailed segmentation for the forecast period of 2021-2031. In order to gain a better perspective of the global market potential, its growth, trends, and opportunities, the market is segmented on the basis of:
By Product Type:
- Fatty Acids
- Liquid Pharmaceutical Lipids
- Semi-solid Pharmaceutical Lipids
- Solid Pharmaceutical Lipids
- Synthetic Pharmaceutical Lipids
- Semi-synthetic Pharmaceutical Lipids
- Natural Pharmaceutical Lipids
- Conventional Lipid-based Drug Delivery Systems
- Self-Emulsifying Drug Delivery Systems
- Self-Microemulsifying Drug Delivery Systems
- Solid Lipid Nanoparticles
- Nanostructured Lipid Carriers
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/10983
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage on Healthcare Domain
Pharmaceutical Filtration Market: The pharmaceutical filtration market study published by FMI offers a comprehensive analysis and focused views on major trends expected to provide shape to future growth prospects. The report provides detailed analysis of the significant drivers, trends, challenges and opportunities prevailing for the forthcoming decade across key geographies along with competitive landscape of the upcoming decade.
Pharmaceutical Surfactants Market: The global pharmaceutical surfactants market report by FMI gives an in-depth insight on the future expansion prospects, trends and challenges that market is likely to face in the upcoming decade. Key statistics regarding key segments have been presented across prominent geographies, along with a detailed assessment of the market’s competitive landscape.
Pharmaceutical Thermal Analysis Market: Future Market Insights gives a detailed segmentation on the global pharmaceutical thermal analysis market with upcoming market trends, challenges and future growth dynamics across key geographies and prominent segments. The report provides a holistic approach, mapping the competitive landscape with detailed analysis on established players, new entrants, and opportunities likely to prevail across the 2021-2031 decade.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com