PLATEAU-X Ti Lateral Lumbar Spacer System has received FDA 510(k) clearance. The news was announced today by Life Spine.
PLATEAU-X Ti Lumbar Spacer System launch furthers our commitment of offering micro invasive solutions that are designed to save time, save money, and accelerate patient recovery,” said Mariusz Knap, Sr. Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Life Spine. “PLATEAU-X Ti and all of our titanium implants offer a proprietary surface treatment, Osseo-Loc™. PLATEAU-X Ti improves our already extensive lateral portfolio comprised of PROLIFT® Lateral Expandable Spacer System, CENTRIC® Plier-Style Retractor, and SENTRY® Lateral Plating Systems.”
The PLATEAU-X Ti Lateral Lumbar Spacer enables surgeons to effectively provide anterior column support through a lateral approach. The PLATEAU-X Ti Lateral Lumbar Spacer incorporates a comprehensive set of instruments and implants to streamline the surgical procedure.
Key Features and Benefits of the PLATEAU-X Ti Lateral Lumbar Spacer Include:
• Self-distracting leading edge to ease implant insertion
• Osseo-Loc™ Titanium Surface Treatment Technology
• Available in 0˚, 7˚ and 15˚ lordosis: 40, 45, 50, 55 and 60mm lengths: 8 – 16mm heights: 18, 22 and 26mm widths
• Convex design maximizes vertebrae endplate contact for ideal patient fit
• Large, open graft windows for maximum visibility and bone graft containment