The Medical Affairs Summit is scheduled to take place on 12 – 13 October 2023 at the luxurious Encore Boston Harbor in Boston, MA, US. The event brings together key Clinical Trial Executives representing pharmaceutical industries in the Americas. The Summit offers a highly focused and interactive platform for attendees to address core concerns and find solutions tailored to their specific needs.
The Summit offers the opportunity for one-on-one business meetings, which allows sponsors to connect with key decision-makers in the industry. This can be instrumental in forging precious partnerships. This is an unparalleled opportunity for extensive networking among industry peers during one-on-one business meetings, event meals, cocktail receptions and leisure entertainment.
Previous attendees include:
- Johnson & Johnson – Director, Global Program Leader – Oncology, Medical Affairs Operations
- EMD Serono Inc.- Director, Strategic Planning and Performance Management
- Janssen – Group Medical Director, Solid Tumors
- Radius Health – Head: Medical Strategy & Integrated Evidence
- Sobi Inc. – Director of Immunology, Medical Affairs
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals – Medical Director